Terms of Service
In accordance to the artícle 10 of the Law 34/2002, 11th of July, Services of Internet and electronic commerce (“Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico“) we show our following details:
EL MUNDO ENTERO, SL
Office: Local 30, buzon 900
Urbanización Camposol A
30875 Mazarron, Murcia – Spain
tel +34 968 199 021
fax +34 968 97 1993
E-mail info [at] dragontours [.] net
Legal Tourism license: CIMU274m
Viajes Dragontours is a registered trademark.
In our web “www.dragontours.net” you can explore content related to information about our services and the activities we organize.
Our main aim is to give our clients and the public in general information about the products and services that we offer. Some of them can be reserved and paid via on-line either with card, bank transfer, paypal through a secured encrypted protocol (TLS) that guarantees the secure purchase.
Web use conditions
The conditions of access to and use of this website are regulated by the actual Spanish law and by the Principle of Goodwill so the user will compromise himself to the good use of this website. It is not allowed any behavior that will go against the law, the rights and interests of third-parties.
The user of the web owned by Viajes Dragontours will have to read through all the conditions and accept them and any other legal requirements that binds the user with the owner of the website in order to continue with its use and browsing. If for any reason you don’t agree with these conditions please don’t use this website any longer.
Any kind of notification and/or claim will only be legally valid if notified on written form in our shop or via certified mail.
Conditions and cancellation policy
The Travel Agency implicitly declares that it acts solely as an intermediary between travelers and the tour operators or persons that will provide the services that appear in the itineraries, that is, transport companies, restaurants, monuments, etc ... The Agency reserves the right to alter the order of the itineraries included in the programs, modify the schedules, according to organizational circumstances, weather, traffic, strike, etc ...
The excursion can be canceled due to lack of participants, usually 30 people - check on each excursion-, or change it to another date. In case of cancellation by the organizer, the total amount of the excursion will be refunded.
Cancellation: In case of no-show of the client at the time and day of the excursion, the amount paid will not be refunded. Canceling less than 5 days in advance no refund will be made. In case of cancellation by the client with an anticipation of at least 6 days, a 50% refund will be made. Between 7 days and 15 days before with a cancellation fee of 25%. Cancellation costs between 16 and 30 days will be 10%. A cancellation insurance of € 5 can be purchased that will cover the total refund up to 6 days before the excursion. Only valid for Daytrips.
Payment forms: It is possible to make the payment:
Without prior reservation (subject to availability of places):
Cash until 1 day before (business day until 2pm).
Credit / debit card / transfer or deposit into account up to 2 days before.
With prior reservation:
In any case at least 20 days before.
The accepted means of payment are: deposit into account or bank transfer, cash and credit / debit card.
These conditions will apply to all passengers who book with Viajes Dragontours.
1. Payment is made at the time of booking or at least 20 days before the start of the daytrip, tour or transfer. The agency will then issue a written confirmation with all the details of the reservation and will send it by email. Deposits are usually non-refundable, except if Viajes Dragontours must, for reasons independent of its will, cancel the reservation. The booking fee is non refundable.
2. The client agrees to accept these general conditions of Viajes Dragontours, whatever the means used when making the reservation (telephone, email, online, in person,…).
3. In the event that one person (main contractor) reserves on behalf of two or more people (group), the main contractor agrees on behalf of the others. Viajes Dragontours considers that all members of the group accept the general conditions. For any communication, the sole main contractor will be responsible for transferring the information of the daytrip or tour including changes in schedule, conditions, itineraries, ... to the rest of the group.
4. Planning the journey back to the airport, allow enough time. We recommend being at the airport 3 hours before flight departure. Viajes Dragontours will not have any responsibility in case of delay due to unforeseen events on the road.
5. The reservation can be canceled by phone or email. The cancellation must be made 6 days before the date of the daytrip or tour. After this cancellation period, no refund will be made by Viajes Dragontours. In the event that the cancellation by the client is made within the indicated deadlines and in the manner allowed, Viajes Dragontours will proceed to refund the amount paid for the daytrip or tour.
6. Viajes Dragontours reserves the right, and grants it to the drivers of the vehicles, not to allow access to the vehicle to any person whose behavior may be considered a threat to other passengers and / or the driver and / or road safety. The passenger / s will be immediately evicted / s from the vehicle running exclusively at the expense of the own / evicted passenger / s the expenses incurred to return to their place of residence.
7. Passengers may not consume alcoholic beverages or smoke on board the vehicles.
8. Viajes Dragontours, and the carriers will do everything possible so that the vehicles arrive on time to the determined appointments and leave the clients on time at their destination. However, Viajes Dragontours and the carriers deny all responsibility in case of delay due to events beyond their responsibility, independent of their will or control, such as:
- road accidents that create slowdown or block all traffic
- weather conditions
- vandalism and terrorism
- unexpected traffic jams
- strikes or demonstrations blocking the road
- problems caused by other passengers
- any event that affects the safety and integrity of other passengers
9. The passengers belongins will be handled with care, although they will be transported at the passengers own risk and expense and not even Viajes Dragontours nor the carrier may, in any case, be liable in the event of loss or damage caused to them. We recommend that passengers be aware of their belongings at all times (suitcases, bags, mobile phones, personal effects,…).
10. If, for reasons attributable to the carrier, we are unable to transfer clients to their destination, Viajes Dragontours will organize another mode of transport. The reimbursements made by Viajes Dragontours for the cost of this replacement transport may not exceed the cost of a taxi to take customers to their destination.
Viajes Dragontours is not responsible for the information and content stored in forums, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider's website.
However, taking into account art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Viajes Dragontours undertakes to withdraw or, where appropriate, block those contents that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. Nor will the company be liable for damages caused by failures or misconfigurations of the software installed on the user's computer. All responsibility for any technical incident or failure that occurs when the user connects to the internet is excluded. Likewise, the inexistence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website is not guaranteed.
Likewise, Viajes Dragontours reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration or presentation, at any time without assuming any responsibility for it. We inform you that any price that you can see on our website will only be indicative. If the user wants to know the exact price or if the product currently has an offer from which he/she can benefit, he/she must request it by email or calling our phone.
Viajes Dragontours is the owner of all the rights over the software of the digital publication as well as the industrial and intellectual property rights related to the contents that are included, with the exception of the rights over products and services of a public nature that are not owned by this company.
No material published on this website may be reproduced, copied or published without the written consent of Viajes Dragontours.
All information received on the web, such as comments, suggestions or ideas, will be considered owned by Viajes Dragontours. Information should not be sent that cannot be treated in this way.
All the products and services on these pages that are not owned by Viajes Dragontours are registered trademarks of their respective owners and are recognized as such by our company. They only appear on Viajes Dragontours website for promotion and information gathering purposes. These owners can request the modification or elimination of the information that belongs solely to them
These general conditions are governed by the Spanish law. For any litigation that may arise related to the website or the activity that takes place in it, the Courts of Cartagena will be competent. The user expressly renounces to any other jurisdiction that may correspond.